We’ll make 40 with a big smile on our face because the past two years haven’t been easy. We look forward to the challenge. Over the years, we’ve worked on so many programs for so many great clients that I decided to put a list together of our 39 greatest clients and 39 great programs we created for them.
39 highlights of our 39 years
1. AORN National Time Out Day – Time out before surgery for patient safety.
2. BERNINA of America – We love this client and we’re all going to learn how to quilt.
3. Red Desert Water Reclamation – Clean technology cleans water from oil and gas production for reuse.
4. Ball Dynamics International – Fit Ball media tour to NYC.
5. Coleman Natural Meats – Made American’s aware of the harmful effects of antibiotics in our meat supply.
6. U.S. Bicentennial – Region VIII – We helped them party.
7. Coors Brewing Company – Beer launches, beer issues and beer news. We did it all for Coors for many years. Here’s a toast to you!
8. Kemin Foods – Manufacturer of Lutein from marigolds to help prevent macular degeneration.
9. Martek Biosciences – DHA Omega3 from algae for heart health and healthy babies.
10. Odwalla – A child in Colorado died after drinking Odwalla Apple Juice.
11. Pennsylvania Power and Light – PPL Montana bought United Power in Montana upsetting residents and employees.
12. Cocktail Talk – Fun, interactive process to conduct message training. For our 35th we did this for 35 non-profits.
13. Wells Fargo Bank – For Window on Wyoming visited with business and community leaders in XXX Wyoming towns to discuss community needs.
14. Washington Mutual – opened (now closed) in Denver. Apollo Ono came to the opening and we gave everyone soul patches.
15. SIVA –Technology to manage multi-unit quick serve restaurants in real time.
16. Skydex – Patented cushioning for military, commercial and athletic markets
17. Unipoly – Launched a company in England and 14 other nations.
18. Children’s Hospital – Our first client!! They had never had in-house public relations and we helped set that up.
19. Biodyne – developed an immediate strep test and got lots of national media.
20. University of Colorado – National media (think Today Show) for largest gift ever given to the University.
21. BAE Automated Systems – Remember the excitement around DIA’s opening? Ok, so it was a bit delayed. But working with the baggage company and handling issues for them was a moment of history for Denver.
22. PacifiCare, Take Care, CompreCare – Helped consumers in Colorado understand how HMO’s work.
23. End of Life Choices – We helped the Hemlock Society change its name and got in the middle of the Terri Schiavo controversy.
24. Women’s Foundation of Colorado – Got stories from 100 women about how other women had impacted their lives and published in a book, “In Women’s Words.”
25. Mile High United Way – Developed the Family Stress Test which aired for five nights on Channel 7.
26. H+L Architecture—Served up ice cream sundaes to celebrate the “Topping Out” of the new hospital.
27. Hogan & Hartson – We helped position this law firm in Denver and Boulder, when they first entered the Colorado market.
28. City of Aurora – Our research showed that the negative perception the Aurora City Council thought others had of them were more internal than external.
29. Colorado’s Bid for the Superconducting Super Collider – We were number two to Texas in this national race.
30. Denver Water Department – Remember the diamonds, circles and squares?
31. KN Energy – Rolled out KN for Kids in Colorado, Wyoming and Nebraska.
32. Park Meadows – We helped open the mall, putting Denver’s retail resort in the national spotlight.
33. McStain Enterprises – Homebuilder respected nationally for green building practices.
34. The Writer Corporation – Our second client! Leading builder who built the first PUD in the U.S.
35. Denver Art Museum – 100 years. We helped them celebrate.
36. Qwest Communications – developed teen identity theft and online safety programs.
37. US West –opened up all major cultural venues in 6 cities to have free days over a weekend.
38. Covidien Respiratory and Monitoring – Created symposiums to eliminate ventilator associated pneumonia healthcare professionals around the country.
39. Denver Newspaper Agency – Launched this organization which was a JOA between the Rocky Mountain News and the Denver Post.